[django, webdev] Django and web dev. posts
Today I started to write some posts on Django. As I progress with Django (and web development), I want to continue writing posts. Here I will collect my posts, so they can be reached easily.
- getting started
- virtualenvwrapper + optimal project layout + requirements.txt
- a skeleton for new projects (+ github repo)
- init_app.py: complete the initialization of an app.
- using PostgreSQL for local development
- create a formatted string with the Django template system
- deploy Django on Heroku (+ direct link to Heroku guide)
- force HTTPS on Heroku (+ django-sslify)
- Heroku with GoDaddy
- must-watch videos (+ direct link)
- awesome Django apps, projects and resources (+ direct link)
- virtualenvwrapper with Python 3
- CSS3 gradient buttons (for instance for your forms buttons)